A Quick Visit at Sultan Kudarat Provincial Capitol

by - Thursday, January 04, 2018





Clearly, one way or the other I need to face one of the provinces in Mindanao that most tourist would avoid. I know that there are unwanted incidents going on around Mindanao but I really want to believe that there is more to what's the news is giving us. That Mindanao is a beautiful island.




As I've mentioned on my Sarangani post, I wasn't able to alight at the right stop going to Lake Sebu, for your information, trips in Mindanao especially on the much secluded part of the islands doesn't much have an hourly trip. Sometimes there's only one or two trips and that's it. Unlike in Manila or provinces near Manila like Rizal, Bulacan, and Cavite where jeepneys are readily available in and out of the place and you will nor run out of means of communication. Mindanao is far more different.



Learning that I wasn't able to alight at my planned stop, I shake off the insanity feeling of me not being able to visit Lake Sebu but promise myself to visit it the next time.




Since the next stop will be the intersection going to the provincial captiol of Sultan Kudarat, I fret no more and ride a tricycle going to Isulan, where the capitol is located. As we drive to our destination, the driver can't help but asked me so much stuff. Clearly, tourist doesn't flock much at this part of Mindanao and it is most unlikely especially when he learns that I am so interested on going to Maguindanao, not just because I have this 81 before 30 challenge that I want to finish but I really want to know more and be involve and to put myself out there, in them, with them. And he always gives me that look, that look where silently I know he's thinking I'm a mad woman. That's really made me smile. :P











--------------------------------------------------
Book your trip with Booking.com! It's safe and can guarantee low price!
--------------------------------------------------





I did not waste any more time since as per my driver travel time to Maguindanao takes about an hour and that time it was already past 12 midnight and he told me that buses are not most likely to available late at night so yep heading to my next destination, Maguindanao.



My quick visit to the provincial capitol of Sultan Kudarat is an official entry to my 81 Before 30 Challenge. Sultan Kudarat is my 20th solo province.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for the wonderful message!